Honey and Banana Peanut Butter Sandwich
Our Honey and Banana Peanut Butter Sandwich is a kid-friendly treat that's not only delicious but also fun to assemble. With creamy peanut butter, fresh banana slices, and a drizzle of honey, it's a playful twist on a classic sandwich that kids will love to eat and make.
Honey and Banana Peanut Butter Sandwich Recipe Read more
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1-2 teaspoons honey
- A pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Spread peanut butter on one slice of bread.
- Place banana slices on top of the peanut butter.
- Drizzle honey over the banana slices and add a pinch of cinnamon if desired.
- Top with the second slice of bread and cut the sandwich into fun shapes for a kid-friendly treat.
Honey and Yogurt Parfait Popsicles
Our Honey and Yogurt Parfait Popsicles are a delightful way to beat the heat. These popsicles feature layers of creamy Greek yogurt, honey, granola, and mixed berries. They're not just a refreshing treat but also a hands-on, kid-friendly project as you layer and freeze these popsicles together.
Honey and Yogurt Parfait Popsicles Recipe. Read more
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/2 cup mixed berries (e.g., strawberries, blueberries)
- Popsicle molds and sticks
- In a bowl, mix Greek yogurt and honey.
- In the popsicle molds, layer yogurt, granola, and mixed berries.
- Repeat the layers until the molds are filled.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Serve these Honey and Yogurt Parfait Popsicles as a healthy, frozen treat.
Honey and Cinnamon Apple Chips
Our Honey and Cinnamon Apple Chips are the perfect snack for kids. Made with fresh apple slices coated in honey and a dash of cinnamon, these chips are a sweet and crunchy alternative to store-bought snacks. They're not just tasty but also a fun way for kids to enjoy a healthy snack.
Honey and Cinnamon Apple Chips Recipe. Read more
- 2-3 apples, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 200°F (95°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix honey and ground cinnamon.
- Dip apple slices into the honey-cinnamon mixture and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 2-3 hours until the apple slices are crispy.
- Let them cool and enjoy these sweet and crunchy Honey and Cinnamon Apple Chips.